SEED is the leading technical event for synthetic biology — covering the field from its foundations to its commercial applications. Gain insight into next-generation development strategies from leaders in research and industry.
Abstract Submission Deadline: March 15, 2024
Early Bird Rates Deadline: April 29, 2024
In addition to hearing from amazing thought leaders, SEED 2024 will be an excellent opportunity to facilitate new collaborations and seek new funding opportunities. SEED is always one of the most exciting conferences I attend each year.
It is fair to say that all leading synthetic biologists are frequent, if not annual, participants in SEED. Many of us choose SEED as the venue to first talk about our novel results before publication.
Top Reasons to Showcase Your Work
- With primarily single-track sessions, your message will reach a broad audience of attendees.
- Unique opportunity for early career researchers to present before established leaders in the field.
- Multidisciplinary audience will provide cross-disciplinary feedback for your work.
- Provide input to shape the future of synthetic biology and related fields while contributing to advancements.
- Meet colleagues and future collaborators.
Top Reasons to Attend
- The scope of synthetic biology applications covered by the conference attracts a broad audience — making it unique in the space.
- Explore how synbio is being repurposed to respond to emerging societal and global problems.
- Learn about the diversity of synthetic biology applications across segments.
- Interact with researchers on the cutting edge of synbio and establish new collaborations.
- Gain an understanding of the interface between technology advances and practical applications.
- Interact with the field’s leaders, as well as funding agencies.
- Potential to recruit of new employees or post-doctoral researchers.
- Enjoy targeted networking opportunities, in addition to traditional social events.
Who Should Attend
- Researchers from industry, government, and academia – from senior undergraduate to faculty-level
- R&D leaders
- Program managers and industry executives
- Associated professionals in the fields of in bioengineering, biotechnology and bioprocessing
- Industry decision makers/tech scouts looking to speed up research and foster new applications
Did you know?
Sponsorship allows you to demonstrate your impact to this high-level audience and the larger synthetic biology community. As a sponsor or exhibitor, you will share your technical expertise and educate attendees on how your products and services can help overcome challenges in this field, in addition to showing your commitment toward supporting a conference that will benefit advances in research.