SEED is the leading technical event for synthetic biology — covering the field from its foundations to its commercial applications. Gain insight into next-generation development strategies from leaders in research and industry.
Abstract submission deadline: March 13
Top Reasons to Showcase Your Work
- With primarily single-track sessions, your message will reach a broad audience of attendees.
- Unique opportunity for early career researchers to present before established leaders in the field.
- Multidisciplinary audience will provide cross-disciplinary feedback for your work.
- Provide input to shape the future of synthetic biology and related fields while contributing to advancements.
- Meet colleagues and future collaborators.
Did you know?
Sponsorship allows you to demonstrate your impact to this high-level audience and the larger synthetic biology community. As a sponsor or exhibitor, you will share your technical expertise and educate attendees on how your products and services can help overcome challenges in this field, in addition to showing your commitment toward supporting a conference that will benefit advances in research.