SEED is the leading technical event for synthetic biology — covering the field from its foundations to its commercial applications. Gain insight into next-generation development strategies from leaders in research and industry. This year, SEED will highlight advances and state-of-the-art technologies in synthetic biology.
The best synthetic biology meeting I have ever attended. This series of SEED conferences has shaped my career since I started my academic position in 2012. The best conference with the best community and best attendees.
2022 Synthetic Biology: Engineering, Evolution & Design (SEED)
Top Reasons to Attend
- The scope of synthetic biology applications covered by the conference attracts a broad audience — making it unique in the space.
- Explore how synbio is being repurposed to respond to emerging societal and global problems.
- Learn about the diversity of synthetic biology applications across segments.
- Interact with researchers on the cutting edge of synbio and establish new collaborations.
- Gain an understanding of the interface between technology advances and practical applications.
- Interact with the field’s leaders, as well as funding agencies
- Potential to recruit of new employees or post-doctoral researchers.
- Enjoy targeted networking opportunities, in addition to traditional social events.
- National Security
- Engineering Insects
- Harnessing Soil Communities
- Environment and Climate
- Genetic Design
- Simulation and Testing
- Living Materials
- Agriculture and the Environment
- Plant Synthetic Biology
- Therapeutic Bacteria
- Engineering Human Cells
SEED is unparalleled as a forum for engaging the expanding multidisciplinary Synthetic Biology community on a broad scope of topics through access to thought leaders from academics, industry, and government.
Did you know?
Sponsorship allows you to demonstrate your impact to this high-level audience and the larger synthetic biology community. As a sponsor or exhibitor, you will share your technical expertise and educate attendees on how your products and services can help overcome challenges in this field, in addition to showing your commitment toward supporting a conference that will benefit advances in research.