Conference Dates: May 2 - 5, 2022
Location: Crystal Gateway Marriott, Arlington, VA
What's included in this registration?
Registration includes admission to all sessions, scheduled meals, breaks, networking events and conference proceedings, as well as Wi-Fi throughout the conference.
Permanent access to the post-conference proceedings. Following the conclusion of the event, view uploaded papers and presentation slides.
Group registration is available with a 15% discount for groups of 5 or more participants of the same affiliation (e.g., universities, research institutes or companies). This offer does not apply to undergraduate students. Email email@example.com for Promo Code.
Online registration and payment are processed using a credit or debit card in USD. To pay with a bank transfer contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is scheduled to be fully in-person. No virtual access portion will be available. We cannot wait to meet with you all in Arlington, Virginia.
Early Bird Deadline April 2, 2022.
SEED will take place at the Crystal Gateway Marriot. You must book your hotel rooms at the same time that you register for the conference.
- Single Occupancy: $296.00 (including all taxes and fees)
- Double Occupancy: $296.00 (including all taxes and fees)
- NOTE: Only one occupant will book the double occupancy room on behalf of both occupants. Email email@example.com with the name of the second occupant.
Hotel Amenities Included with Your Reservation:
- Complimentary Business Center Access
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access
Cancellation & Substitution Policy:
Due to uncertainty related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), AIChE is relaxing its cancellation policy.
- Cancellation requests can be made by calling Customer Service at 800.242.4363, 203.702.7660 (outside the United States), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration fees may be transferred to another individual at no charge.
Fund Justification Letter
Requesting funds from your institution? Please use our Justification Letter to help make your case.
Travel and Visa
Attendees are responsible for their own travel plans and visas, as required. Please allow extra time for visa processing.
Visa invitation letters can be provided upon request by Rachel Hjerpe at email@example.com. To help expedite the request, please research the particular requirements of your country of citizenship and provide all relevant information in your request.